Blizzard
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- SoCal - 626
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Title says it all.
B&H and Adorama are taking forever to get this in stock so I'm trying to see if I can get one from someone here until they do.
New or used, price must reflect on condition and has to be working minimal to no scratches (none on glass).
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm also interested in a Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 DX Fisheye.
Emailing me pics and info is your best bet, as I hardly go on here.
bluexiceburg@yahoo.com
[/FONT]I'm located in Southern California specifically Rosemead. Prefer to do a local transaction so I can test it out.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Thanks
[/FONT]
B&H and Adorama are taking forever to get this in stock so I'm trying to see if I can get one from someone here until they do.
New or used, price must reflect on condition and has to be working minimal to no scratches (none on glass).
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm also interested in a Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 DX Fisheye.
Emailing me pics and info is your best bet, as I hardly go on here.
bluexiceburg@yahoo.com
[/FONT]I'm located in Southern California specifically Rosemead. Prefer to do a local transaction so I can test it out.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Thanks
[/FONT]