WTB: Nikon D7000 - body only or with 18-200mm or 85mm f1.8

personalt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking for a Nikon D7000 body. I am in NJ (work in NYC) have a Ebay account with 3800 feedback that I could use a reference.
Could meet or do via ups/paypal with the right person.

I am also looking for a 18-200mm and a 85mm f1.8 so would consider package deals if someone had either of those lens.

Last edited:
I found a 85 f/1.8.. But I am still looking for a D7000.. and I am also looking for a 18-200mm

Hi - I have what u need - I have an D7000 & 18-200mm - Contact me - see my ad above just posted Thanks !!
I'm on Long Island

...not that its ever bothered me,but to all the "WTB" people...if you type "WTB xxxxxxx " into google,it will give you many sources of the product you are looking for.
...........just sayin'

This crackpot has one for sale.
fiufiu.gif

...not that its ever bothered me,but to all the "WTB" people...if you type "WTB xxxxxxx " into google,it will give you many sources of the product you are looking for.
...........just sayin'

My thought was users on this forum might treat there gear a little nicer then the average eBay or craiglist seller

You should state that your no longer looking for a D7000

when I pm him that I have a d7000 & 18-200mm he told me in a pm that he bought a d7000 already, I guess he's fast :(

I picked up a d7000 and 85 f/1.8 yesterday and had pm'd Richichi about his 18-200mm lens but had not gotten a chance to login and change thread to state I picked up the d7000 and 85mm... I just fixed the subject...

Interesting.... It seems that you can edit the title of the first post but that doesn't edit thread title

your 5/21 post said you picked up an 85mm then ???

Ordered 85mm.. CA to NJ ups means I still am waiting for that.... Have d7000 in hand as I got that from cameta which is closer to nj..

Makes sense - good luck it's a great lens Enjoy! I have had a lot of D7000's go through my hands and back-focusing is definitely an issue, correctable but non the less an issue - take some time and really test & fine tune it, you'll be surprised what a difference it will make. I live fairly close to Cameta here on LI and many of us local photogs are not big fans. Good Luck!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back