DCerezo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 265 Reaction score 8 Location Long Island, NY Sep 18, 2013 #1 Looking to pick up an N80, N75, or F100 at a decent price. Also interested in a manual Nikon body. Pm me if you have any of these. Thanks.
Looking to pick up an N80, N75, or F100 at a decent price. Also interested in a manual Nikon body. Pm me if you have any of these. Thanks.
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2013 #2 I have an N80 film body I dont know the going rate for them though
MartinCrabtree115 9 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 1,216 Reaction score 558 Location The hills of Western MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2013 #3 If that doesn't pan out APUG or KEH will have what you seek.