What's new

WTB: Nikon or Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 and 70-200 f/2.8

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Gulfport,Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im in the market for one or the other. I would much rather the Nikon, but those have seemed to be few and far in between here lately. So if you have either the Nikon or Sigma 24-70 and 70-200 and you are looking to part with them please email me detail and images to iLockert78@gmail.com.

Thanks.
 
70-200 found...
Still looking for a Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 and a sigma 10-20 or 14-24.

I have a nikon
60mm f/2.8 macro
85mm f/1.8
18-105 vr

That I may consider trades for the above.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom