What's new

WTB: Sigma 17 - 50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
3,781
Reaction score
633
Looking for a Sigma 17-50mm OS HSM for Nikon Mount.
 
Good luck with the search. Outside of eBay, I've been looking for one for weeks now. Maybe I just haven't been looking at the right times in the right places.

edit - I think I'm thinking of the Tamron... I always get them confused. I'm still new to photography and especially the off-brand products.
 
Good luck with the search. Outside of eBay, I've been looking for one for weeks now. Maybe I just haven't been looking at the right times in the right places.

edit - I think I'm thinking of the Tamron... I always get them confused. I'm still new to photography and especially the off-brand products.

Thanks. Yeah I'm just putting the word out. I'd rather buy from someone from the forum first before ebay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom