WTB Sony RX100VII or Fujifilm X100V

Warhorse

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Both are fairly newish releases, looking for a quality example of either.

Don't ignore the earlier X-!00F. This series is either shot to death or barely used on the second hand market. Perhaps a chance of NOS on the trailing edge Fuji stuff?

Last edited:
You're comparing apples and oranges. The Fuji is a fixed lens (35mm equivalent) with a APS-C sensor. The RX100vii is a zoom lens 24-200mm equivalent with a 1" sensor, and pocketable, great for travel. I've never tried the Fuji but do own a RX100iv which is similar to the RX100vii but with a 24-70mm zoom and brighter lens. I do use if for displaying slideshows on my 75" 4K TV and it looks great. Here's a slide show of the RX100iv shots. Set the bandwidth to 4K or something less.

Here're the reviews on both cameras.

Yes, I am aware that they are indeed, two horses of different colors. I am looking for the best example of each, at the best price. Brand new they are only $100 apart.

Yes, I am aware that they are indeed, two horses of different colors. I am looking for the best example of each, at the best price. Brand new they are only $100 apart.
Well here are shots with the RX100iv. I can;t help you with the vii or the Fuji. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Most reactions

Back