What's new

WTB: Tamron 17-50mm for Nikon Model # AF016N700

Malone

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
316
Reaction score
42
Location
Louisville, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title says, want to buy Tamron 17-50mm for Nikon AF-D; the screw driven model # AF016N700

I have the VC model now, AF016NII700 and have focus issues. After researching, I found out it was changed to accommodate D40 & D60 models and have had AF issues since.

PM with details.
 
Just a personal gripe, but... People probably won't get any information from the model number of the product. If you had said screw driven Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, that probably would clue in most people to what lens you're referring to.
 
I did state it was the screw driven model in my OP; just not the title...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom