What's new

WTB: Tamron 80-200mm f/2.8 manual-focus

cooltouch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
20
Location
Houston, Texas
I'm looking for a Tamron SP 80-200mm f/2.8 LD Adaptall-2 manual focus zoom lens. I don't have a lot of room in my budget, so a lens in 'just okay' cosmetic condition is fine with me as long as the glass is clean and the mechanicals function correctly. It must include the tripod mount and should include the original lens hood. Adaptall-2 mount is optional.

I live in Houston, Texas, and I don't mind paying for shipping.

If you have one you're willing to part with, please PM me with the price you're asking and details about the lens. Photos are always welcome.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom