What's new

WTB: used Hd/HDD video camera 400-500$

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This wont be for a few weeks but I'm looking to buy a HD+HDD camera. One that is decent in the dark.

Will also throw in a Kodak z650 camera for a good one.:thumbup:

Plz leave model #'s

Would really like to get a "JVC GZ-HD7 Camcorder"
 
Last edited:
That JVC is awesome. I loved ever second i had that camera. That would be my choice...

what other camera were you thinkin of?
 
That JVC is awesome. I loved ever second i had that camera. That would be my choice...

what other camera were you thinkin of?

Yeah it looked really good, I hope I can get one.

Other than that I'm really just wanting something with an HDD and is HD that isn't complete crap.
 
The HD on that camera is great, and for around that price it is probably the best low light camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom