Gi guys! Just became a member on this forum to ask for this; I want to buy a wideangle lens for my Eos 350D, one of these (or near in quality)
Canon EF-S 10-22/3,5-4,5
Sigma EX 10-20/4,0-5,6
Tamron AF 10-24/3,5-4,5
Age is not a problem, so long it have working zoom and focus, and not so much dust on the inside lens.
I could pay a price between 100 and 250$. If you have something laying around, just send me a messange, or an email at
Hkeinan att gmail dott com
Best regards;
Hans
Canon EF-S 10-22/3,5-4,5
Sigma EX 10-20/4,0-5,6
Tamron AF 10-24/3,5-4,5
Age is not a problem, so long it have working zoom and focus, and not so much dust on the inside lens.
I could pay a price between 100 and 250$. If you have something laying around, just send me a messange, or an email at
Hkeinan att gmail dott com
Best regards;
Hans