WTB/WTT for Used Nikon DSLR - entry level

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So do any of my fellow forum members want to pawn off one of their old Nikon DSLR bodies? Does not need to be current, I'm looking for a literal budget rig. My significant other is wanting a digital camera and I'm afraid the old XE7 might be too overwhelming... She has never owned a DSLR and maybe one point and shoot.

She currently uses her iPhone for all her captures and loves shooting our girls. Which is really nice, because with the way my schedule is now, I hardly see my family.

Before I buy her a current line setup, I want to try her out on a DSLR type camera without destroying my wallet flaps. I'm thinking the $100-$200 realm

- I would be willing to trade my old Nikon 50mm 1.4 Ai with minimal dust inside, outer elements are flawless, body in very good shape. Will ship with both caps and a Hoya clear filter if you want it. This lens is a sharp little guy, if you don't mind manual focus this lens can be a charmer.
I rate value at $100

- I also have a SB-600 that I would part with, it is used but she still has a lot of life in her. The gun is about 3 years old but saw little use until recently. I rate value at $150

I'll post pictures when I get home tonight!

Thank folks!

Sent from my iPhone

I'll trade my old Nikon d3k for the flash! Also have the kit glass I can trade as well. I am trying to address my lighting problems!

Trade my Sigma 100-300 f4 for your flash and $525?

Sorry guys, ended up selling this to a local "professional photographer" the other day. Manic, I want that lens lol I'm still working on the cash! I'm almost there

Sent from my iPhone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back