WTFranky22 LA Metro Walk About (Day 2)

wtfranky22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Forum,

I am back with some new shots! Yesterday my Fiance and I decided to hit the metro to LA. This is my second day towards bettering my photography. Compared to my first post of images which were mostly indoors and whatever was around the house [http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/311150-critique-rookie.html]. This time I was able to capture the urban scenery. I know that these images may have some white balance issues, but I am working towards it. These pictures are straight from the camera.. all I did was add my signature. Remember I am still opened to suggestions and critique. Enjoy LA! :mrgreen:

$12-29-12_1.jpg
$12-29-12_2.jpg
$12-29-12_3.jpg
$12-29-12_4.jpg
$12-29-12_5.jpg
$12-29-12_6.jpg
$12-29-12_8.jpg
$12-29-12_10.jpg
$12-29-12_11.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Take care.

Attachments

• $12-29-12_9.jpg
    $12-29-12_9.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 128
Hi WTFrankly22,

A more accurate way to set WB is to use the manual preset mode in your camera; it'll give you more natural results. Select the custom WB, or preset manual mode, and take a picture wih a blank sheet of paper to produce the WB setting. Make sure to click the 'measure' in the custom mode option to record that WB setting for that specific area your shooting. What part of LA is this? We should meet up sometime! I've been looking for peeps in the LA area to go explore and shoot urban scenery.

What part of LA is this? We should meet up sometime! I've been looking for peeps in the LA area to go explore and shoot urban scenery.
Hey Ziggy84,
This is off the Goldline Metro santa anita to Atlantic, It was the little tokyo stop and Union. Yeah we should meet at Union Station and shoot around L.A. I have a ton of great spots to shoot in LA. I also have connection to get on a few roof tops in LA. PM me for contact info.

Most reactions

Back