What's new

WTS: Brand new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

xs2k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

Up for sale, I have a 50mm AF-S f1.4G lens for sale. I got this as a gift, so I open it to test it out and back in the box it went. The lens is ultra sharp, and it's fairly fast. I also already own a 24-70, so I don't really need this lens.

Condition: Brand new - open box
Price: $420
Location: Westminster, CA - shipping is $12 and includes insurance

I am brand new to this forums, but I have hundreds of selling feedbacks from other forums. Please let me know if you would like to see.

Thank you for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom