WTS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM

prodigy2k7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*SOLD*
Selling my 70-200 because I want to upgrade to the mark ii version. Its in excellent condition. No scratches/scuffs. Glass is in perfect condition. A filter was used since day one.

I am looking for $1200.

Edit: price dropped to $1,000

Shipping from SLC, Utah, USA

$Edited-004.jpg$Edited-0587.jpg$Edited-0588.jpg$Edited-0594.jpg$Edited-0595.jpg$Edited-0596.jpg

Last edited:
might be hard to get 1200 for a non IS version. typically see those in shop for around 800 ish. ;-)

Have you checked online second hand prices (retail stores and ebay) I say that only as new and second hand can have a bit of a price difference between the online and real world dealerships (with online being the cheaper). So it might be that you could be pricing real world when online the prices shift some.

Price is negotiable.... But it won't be $800 lol

I don't want it, so I was not trying to bargain. Just telling you real world person to person pricing. When you price from a store, online or not, consider that they paid X amount and are re-selling. So if you see something for 1200, guaranteed they paid 800 or less. So person to person you can't really use retail pricing.

I am not buying. I am selling. Why would I sell it for $800? I am not exactly in a rush.

I really don't care. I can use whatever price I want.

Please. Only replies from people interested in buying. Any offers? Negotiable.

Just be aware that I can buy it new with warranty for $1300.
Put it on craigslist. You'll have to weed through the tire kicker, PITA answers, but it should sell.

MLeeK said:
Just be aware that I can buy it new with warranty for $1300.
Put it on craigslist. You'll have to weed through the tire kicker, PITA answers, but it should sell.

Price is negotiable. I tried Craigslist. I just get scammers so far.

Most reactions

Back