What's new

WTS: Canon EOS Digital Rebel - $150 Shipped

Sorry, just want to be sure, 150 includes shipping costs?
 
Last edited:
Bump......$135 anyone?
 
I am interested, what is the actually cmos size? I am selling my other lens for this!
 
22.2 x 14.8 mm CMOS sensor
 
A little more info would help. How old is it? How many actuations? What model is it, the XT/350D, XTI/400D, 300D...?? The megapixel count would help figure out which model it is.
Thanks
 
A little more info would help. How old is it? How many actuations? What model is it, the XT/350D, XTI/400D, 300D...?? The megapixel count would help figure out which model it is.
Thanks

I think it is the 300D. It has 6.3mp.

Selling for a friend, so I have no idea how old, or how many shutter actuations.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom