What's new

WTS: D7000 w/ approx. 14,700 Actuations

NikonRookie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
5
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mint condition D7000 with box and all original paperwork / accessories. Very low shutter count. No lens, just the body only. I can take some sample images with the camera and email upon request. Photos of the actual camera will be up soon. Asking $895 *Now free shipping*

DSC_7380 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7383 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7385 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7390 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7388 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7378 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7392 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7391 by HKnut, on Flickr


DSC_7389 by HKnut, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
$895 *Now free shipping*
 
Last edited:
Partial trades considered for decent glass
 
Photos finally added. Comes with Nikon strap, not the one that is currently attached to the camera.
 
Last edited:
Are these selling for less than this anywhere? Seems like a good price to me.
 
You'll have much better luck on FredMiranda buy/sell section. There's a small yearly fee but is well worth it. The fee is far lower than any eBay fees you'd have to pay.
 
One last bump beofre I try a different avenue.

Thanks
 
If it was payday or two payday from now then I'll like to get a 2nd body. Good luck selling your camera
 
If it was payday or two payday from now then I'll like to get a 2nd body. Good luck selling your camera
I'd be happy to hold it for you for a week or two. Least I could do for a member of our armed forces! Send me a pm if interested.
 
WAIT! I'm interested...but, if Patriot wants it, it is his..(won't step on toes) If he doesn't, I'll prob take it!
 
I'll ship for free. That is $895 for a mint condition, barely used D7000.
 
Thanks mjhoward, posted on Fred Miranda.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom