S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #1 Up for sale is a brand new Nikon 70-200 f/4. It has never been used. I got it as a gift but not using it so I'm deciding to sell it. I'm looking to get $1200.00 for this. I'm also open to offers though. Message me if you have any questions. Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
Up for sale is a brand new Nikon 70-200 f/4. It has never been used. I got it as a gift but not using it so I'm deciding to sell it. I'm looking to get $1200.00 for this. I'm also open to offers though. Message me if you have any questions.
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump still for sale
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #4 I really with this was in my price range, youre so close and Id love to have this. Good luck with this sale, its a great lens for those interested.
I really with this was in my price range, youre so close and Id love to have this. Good luck with this sale, its a great lens for those interested.
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 still for sale bump
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 bump for slight price drop
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 updated with newer pictures
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 still for sale bump
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 bump
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 price dropped again, need this gone.
Richichi TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2013 Messages 180 Reaction score 20 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2013 #11 pm sent
S sean7488 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 9 Location Lansdale, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 this is still for sale
dearlybeloved No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 41 Location Auburn, AL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2013 #13 If youd take $900 then I'd pick it up, but thats the most I can go.
A allenaz66 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2013 #14 Is the lens still for sale?