What's new

WTS: Nikon D60 plus extras

NATO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Location
Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is:
Nikon D60 camera Body
Nikon 18-55 VR lens
Spare Nikon Battery for the D60
4 gig HD SD card
Nikon Camera Bag
Heavy duty tripod/monopod

All of this equipment has been well cared for and is less than a month old. I am only selling this to pay some unexpected bills. Feel free to email me at Hoffcomp51@gmail.com

I am asking 600 or best offer. I will ship, you pay the actual shipping.

I am located in the Carolinas.
 
Price reduced to 550
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom