WTS Nikon FG20 w/Series E 50mm f/1.8 & OM1 w/Zuiko 50mm f/1.8

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have two 35mm film cameras to sell, I ended up buying them as part of a group to get a particular lens I was after. I feel I have these priced fairly after looking at what they seem to be selling for based on their condition. I will entertain a reasonable counter, both of these seem to be in line with the market though, I will not entertain a lowball offer.

First up is a Nikon FG 20 , The camera is is good shape from what I can see, it does have batteries in it and I have fired it through all shutter speeds, aperture is stopping down on the 50mm lens when the shutter is fired and there is no delay that I can see. The auto mode on the camera works fine as well from what I can see. I tried the self timer once and it worked also. The audible mode also worked with no issues, I did not run any film through this camera. The 50mm Series E lens is nice and clear, I did not see haze or fungus in it. These lenses are highly regarded as being equal in quality to the Nikkor lenses. I actually bought the FG 20 for the lens for use on my D40 and N70 then I ended up three days later getting a Nikkor lens. So this one is surplus to me needs now. I imagine if you are interested in this you probably are buying it for the lens, I will not take less and separate the body and lens since the lens sells for what I am asking for the complete body/lens combo. I want $40 plus actual shipping to your zip code. shipping will be USPS priority with delivery confirmation , if you desire insurance it is incumbent upon you to state as such and make sure and remit the additional amount when you send payment.

The focusing screen has some dust but that should not affect its being used.

$FG20 Front.jpg

$FG20 Back.jpg

The next camera is an Olympus OM 1 , it has a Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 lens. It is an all manual camera and from what I can tell everything on it works, I cycled it several times. The lens appears to be clear and free of haze and fungus. I did not try the meter because I do not have a zinc air cell to put in it at the moment and I probably will not drive 65 miles to go get one since that is where the nearest batteries plus is, I did not run a roll of film through this camera. The OM 1 has a highly regarded reputation as being a good camera and being very rugged. This camera is in good condition I think and has some brassing on the back door which is evident in the photo. The leatherette is also coming up very slightly on the one side and can also be seen in the photo. To my knowledge I know of no other problems. Based on my research I feel this camera is worth $50 plus actual shipping to your zip code. shipping will be USPS priority with delivery confirmation , if you desire insurance it is incumbent upon you to state as such and make sure and remit the additional amount when you send payment.

The focusing screen has some dust but that should not affect its being used.

$OM 1 Front.jpg

$OM 1 Back.jpg

I accept USPS money orders only as payment, I do not accept Paypal. I can provide my eBay user ID to verify my selling and purchasing record there as well as on other online auction sites. Everything sold , is sold used as is with no warranties implied or given. I am not responsible for damage caused by the USPS insurance is encouraged when shipping.

Most reactions

Back