What's new

WTS Nikon film camera & lenses

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
2,345
Reaction score
1,003
Location
florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please note: I have no film to verify the working condition of this camera. It belonged to my in-laws who are very good at keeping things in great condition, but it hasn't been touched in years.

All I know is that its a Nikon FE, around 20 years old. The lens on the body is a Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8 and the 2nd lens is a Promaster 80-205mm lens with original box. The camera and 50mm do not have boxes or any other info. The 50mm will need a new filter cap as the 52mm on it has a little chip on the side. The filter on the larger lens looks to be sort of rose tinted and appears to be in good condition. From what I can visibly see, there are no other issues.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to provide any information I can. More pictures available upon request.

Make an offer :)

$DSC_0813.webp$DSC_0814.webp$DSC_0815.webp$DSC_0816.webp$DSC_0817.webp$DSC_0818.webp$DSC_0819.webp$DSC_0820.webp
 
Last edited:
It is a Nikon FE model by the serial number on the back. Nice looking camera. I would like it but I am afraid you can get more than I can afford right now.

PM me if you might be interested in a trade for something you might be needing. I have a lot of photo stuff I don't use.

Richard
 
The only thing I'm in the market for right now is a 50mm to put on my D3000. My poopie 18-55mm lens is not gonna cut it for Christmas photos I think. :)
 
I don't have a 50 for digital.
Thanks for responding and hope you sell it soon. It should sell real easy.

Richard
 
Thanks Richard! If I had the patience for film, I'd keep it for myself. lol
 
Just a suggestion.... keep the 50. It may be an 'old school' Ai lens, but it would be great to use if you ever upgrade your camera (either to a mid+-grade DX or an FX body), or you can get a reversing ring and take some great macros.
 
Considering any reasonable offer.
 
dang, if I wasn't putting every single dollar I have to spare into upgrading my current digital rig and lights, I'd be all over this. Such a stunning camera, and takes great pictures to boot.
 
still available!
 
Hey just to let you know the Nikon FE on amazon is going for $299 including your lens, just the body on is $130.
 
make an offer! need to sell.. wanting to upgrade my dslr!
 
bump :) need to sell!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom