What's new

WTS: Nikon Lenses for Sale - Feeler

itf

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
3
Location
Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLDD
 
Last edited:
no one is interested? :O
 
no one is interested? :O

I'm sure there is intrest... just not the cash to back it up!

That is some very nice glass! Wish I could pick up the wide glass.., that would complete my set.


Good luck!
 
no one is interested? :O

I'm sure there is intrest... just not the cash to back it up!

That is some very nice glass! Wish I could pick up the wide glass.., that would complete my set.


Good luck!

What he said, everybody is interested in this glass. Rarely can somebody afford what they really want.
 
Does anyone know where I can sell these quicker?
 
right now at henrys you can get the 14-24 for almost the same price new ( 1635.00 i beleive)
so you may have to lower the price somewhat.
 
PRICE DROP.
 
That's some nice glass and pretty much my dream lens, but cant always afford our dreams, well at least for now.

Good luck with the sale.
 
70-200mm sold.
 
Just wondering, what's the difference between a 50mm lens compared to a 200mm lens. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Sorry I'm kind of new to photography. My blog is asteriaunited.com
 
Just wondering, what's the difference between a 50mm lens compared to a 200mm lens. What are the advantages and disadvantages. Sorry I'm kind of new to photography. My blog is asteriaunited.com

50mm and 200mm are the focal lengths. You can zoom farther in with a 200mm than a 50mm.
 
what would be good for macro shots?

I'm not sure about this, but I'm pretty sure you could use any lens for macro shots, you might have to crop though, but MACRO/MICRO lenses are probably better. Maybe you should post these questions in the Beginner forum. I'm not sure if it's okay to post them here.
 
you indicated a drop in price, but what is the new price?
 
I lowered the 14-24mm to 1550.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom