jowill1026
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
I just recently bought an OM-D and a few lenses and I've run into some financial troubles so I'd like to sell it off. Everything is in excellent condition and all lenses come with a UV/Haze filter. I'm willing to throw in 2 extra batteries as well. I'm really, really going to miss this beautiful camera, it takes jaw dropping pictures, but unfortunate times call for drastic measures..
Body+Kit Lens+Extra Batteries+UV Filter - $870
Panasonic 20MM - $270
Panasonic 45-200 - $200
Olympus 40-150 - Sold
US Only, Paypal Only


Heatware : XSNiper
I just recently bought an OM-D and a few lenses and I've run into some financial troubles so I'd like to sell it off. Everything is in excellent condition and all lenses come with a UV/Haze filter. I'm willing to throw in 2 extra batteries as well. I'm really, really going to miss this beautiful camera, it takes jaw dropping pictures, but unfortunate times call for drastic measures..
Body+Kit Lens+Extra Batteries+UV Filter - $870
Panasonic 20MM - $270
Panasonic 45-200 - $200
Olympus 40-150 - Sold
US Only, Paypal Only


Heatware : XSNiper
Last edited: