What's new

WTS Pocket Wizards And Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye Also have bronica sq-a for sale

GoonjoshGoon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey whats up guys I am starting to get out of photography, I guess you could say I was never really in to it. I was always more concerned with the gear than actually taking pictures! Well anyways Im looking to sell some stuff i know I probbaly will never use. I have 2 pocket wizard plus ii transceivers and a nikon 10.5mm fisheye. The lens was bought brand new from B&H about a year and a half ago and was honestly only used a handful of times its been in its cloth bag in the box for most of its life. I also have a Bronica Sq-a with lens, waist level finder, and the film back if anyone is interested. I have sold on here a few times and I could provide references if needed

Feel free to pm me if interested but the best way to reach me would be by email joshuayoumans@aol.com please specify that youre from the photo forum as i also posted an ad on craigslist and i dont want to get confused

Heres a video of me showing the items for sale, its tagged and dated as well.

As far as prices i was looking to get at least $550 for the 10.5mm lens
$130 each for the Pocket wizards
$500 for the Bronica outfit.

Let me know if you have any questions guys, or hit me up with offers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, come on guys im open to offers. Just really looking to sell this stuff
 
just sent an email
 
Still haven't heard from ya.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom