What's new

WTS sigma 10-20 nikon mount

zamanakhan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
473
Reaction score
29
$102004.webp$102003.webp$102002.webp$102001.webp

selling as i am trying to go full frame

$450 obo

I live at a border town in Canada, so i can ship both USA and Canada. I just have to cross over the border and send it off. I do not have the original packaging for the lens, it is however in great condition.

i dont know why the images of the lensbaby are showing...but they are also for sale.
 

Attachments

  • $Lensbaby1.webp
    $Lensbaby1.webp
    123.2 KB · Views: 153
  • $lensbaby2.webp
    $lensbaby2.webp
    194.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
i believe sigma change mounts quite often, i am not 100% sure, you would have to contact sigma.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom