What's new

WTS: Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Canon AT-X

Raelteh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Rhode Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I am looking to sell my Tokina Fisheye for my canon camera. The lens was used 5 times and has less than 400 clicks on it!!! I bought it new for $580 I still have the unfilled warranty card and box as well which will be included. I am looking to sell this Lens for $425 shipped to the lower 48 states only. Here is a pic of the lens/box/card as well. Any questions don't hesitate to pm me or post on this thread Thanks.

IMG_2108.jpg
 
The last person bailed on payment, I'll go as low as $400 shipped within the United States. I have an ebay seller account with 280+ positive feedback you can check out for verification.
 
I know im super late on this thread but is this lens still around???????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
 
Hey man is your tokina 10-17mm still around? please let me know i just purchased a new waterhousing and I need this lens for it! thanks you can either write me back on here or email me/call/text

nickliotta@aol.com
267.994.9555

those ways would be better to get to me. THANKS!
 
Good luck on this 6 month old thread try pming him lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
I've been trying to find this lens for Nikon used forever! Too bad you have a Canon one :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom