What's new

WTS/WTT: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC for Canon 24-70 or 24-105

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
660
Reaction score
10
Location
Cleveland, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lens Model: Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC

Lens Body Condition:
Flawless

Lens Glass Condition:
Flawless

Sale Includes:
Hood and UV filter (brand is Xeiko or something -- don't have lens in front of me)

Price:
$500

Payments Accepted: Paypal with gift, +3% without gift (still only Paypal)

Possible Trades: Canon 24-70 f/2.8L or Canon 24-105L f/4L IS

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS or USPS, ships from Cleveland, OH

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: Cleveland

Best Contact Method: PM, Reply, or HotLeadSingerGuy@Gmail.com

Feedback: eBay My World - hotleadsingerguy (only 9 on this account but 100% happy). I'm an Airman First Class in the United States Air Force and a devout Christian. There will be no problems on my end.

Reason for selling:
Trying to fill my bag with only L lenses before I ship. The quality on this lens is phenomenal, but I spend a lot of time in places where good weather-sealing is important. I can't risk damage to my body or a lens just because I'm outside when it rains.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom