What's new

WTT: 500 round can of wolf 223 for SB-600

spudgunr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mods, I'm not positive this is allowed, please delete if not.

I've got a sealed metal can of 500 rounds of wolf 223, 55 grain FMJ (polymer coated).

Here is exactly what I have:
500 Rds. Wolf .223 Fmj 55 Gr. Ammo, Rifle Ammunition, Wolf Ammunition at Sportsman's Guide

I'd like to trade this in the Chicago area for an SB-600 (I can throw in some cash). If anybody sees this soon, I have time this week to meet pretty much at any time. I'm actually in NW Indiana, but willing to travel some if needed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom