arodrigz
TPF Noob!
I had another thought, my T3i came bundled with Adorama's Red Giant Production Bundle. It includes Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop, Magic Bullet PhotoLooks V1.5, and Red Giant Text Anarchy V2.4 Software. This works on PC/Mac.
This bundle sells for $599.00 on Adorama's web site. BUND-ADORAMA-B Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle: includes Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop, Magic Bullet PhotoLooks V1.5, Red Giant Text Anarchy V2.4 Software, Software for PC/Mac
I'm not planning on using this right now so would be willing to trade it for what I'd really like, another lens.
Here are the lenses I'm looking for:
Canon 18-200 IS
Canon 17-55 IS USM (I could add some cash if the price was right)
Canon 70-200 f/4 IS USM (I would add some cash to go with it)
[h=1][/h]
This bundle sells for $599.00 on Adorama's web site. BUND-ADORAMA-B Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle: includes Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop, Magic Bullet PhotoLooks V1.5, Red Giant Text Anarchy V2.4 Software, Software for PC/Mac
I'm not planning on using this right now so would be willing to trade it for what I'd really like, another lens.
Here are the lenses I'm looking for:
Canon 18-200 IS
Canon 17-55 IS USM (I could add some cash if the price was right)
Canon 70-200 f/4 IS USM (I would add some cash to go with it)
[h=1][/h]