What's new

WTT: Manfrotto 322RC2

captvizcenzo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Ames, IA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to trade my near mint Manfrotto 322RC2 tripod head with an equivalent value of ballhead. Or if anyone wants to buy it, I will sell it for $90 NET shipped to CONUS. Payment can be made via Paypal gift (buyer need to cover Paypal fees if using regular Paypal). It still has its original box, accessories, and a plate.
I'm particularly looking for near mint condition of:
Manfrotto 498/496RC2, 1-1 trade.

Also, ask me about other equivalent ballhead, I might be interested if they are of the same value as my 322RC2. PM me if you need pictures of it!

Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom