What's new

WTT my D70 for your lense

Who Dat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon D70 in good condition, no scratches on screen. Comes with charger, usb cable, 2 batteries, strap, and 256mb card.

I favor these lense:
35mm
50mm 1.4
85mm
10.5mm
I will add cash for the greater values

I only want AF because I'm a noobie and I like wide angle lenses as well.
Offer up!! =D
 
Last edited:
maybe but.......... lets see some more offers first
do u have some samples pictures taken with it?
 
I've got a 50mm f/1.8 and the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens. I can post pics if you want.
 
I have to pull back on my offer. When I went to take sample shots I noticed a small crack on the housing of the lens. It does not effect the quality of the pictures, however the AF is slow. Sorry.
 
I've got a 50mm f/1.8 and the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens. I can post pics if you want.

I already have a 50mm f/1.8, and not much of a fan of the 18-55mm either. Sorry
 
Well, the camera is up for sale at $250, $300 with 50mm AF 1.8........... and still up for trade =(
 
i would love to sell this thing as a package...... the lense is almost new
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom