www.subliminal-shock.com

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Why am I getting redirected to www.subliminal-shock.com when I go to this forums index page? I've checked the code for the forum and on line 98 it has the following.

Code:
<span class="genmed">General information, news and site announcements.<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="1;url=http://www.subliminal-shock.com/index.php"><br />

It's also only on this site and I've just run Adaware (I did it this morning before I went out, I've only just noticed this :mrgreen:). So it's not spyware on my end. It is actually coded into the index page.

Is this to do with a new feature or have you been hacked? Whilst I'm at it (talking about security) have you noticed how old the forum is? You may want to update it. :)

I was just about to post something about this, very annoying, I have to choose the forum I want really quickly!

Bloody hackers.

So then, anyone know how to hack into their website?

The site tools should log anyone who has had access to the ftp and whatever else they could have used. It shouldn't be too hard to spot an odd IP and contact their ISP. Providing they've used theirs and not masked it. There is a chance www.subliminal-shock.com isn't to blame. They were just the lucky ones who got chosen. But their logo doesn't inspire much confidence in that theory.

logo.gif

Oh, to stop yourself from going to their site, click the stop button after the index page has loaded or half way through it loading. It'll cut it off. There is also a drop down menu at the base of each forum to help you navigate if you wish.

Anyone know the admins email (I'll go searching in a second)? I'll send them the link to this thread. No point in them going to the forum index, they'll just get ushered to www.subliminal-shock.com :mrgreen:

hey guys...same thing on my end as well....as soon as the californians wake up...we will take care of it. sorry for the inconvienance.

md

Hmm...I was sure MD was gonna say that he knew why...as he doesnt...im kinda scared now.

Warning! If TPF does get hacked down, we need a site we can head to till its back UP! But I doubt itll happen.

As for the site thing, hit back and its fine :)

I sent Chase a PM when it started happening to me...his in box is probably flooded by now.

Is it still happening? I deleted all my temp. internet files and did a restart. Seems OK so far.

Most reactions

Back