What's new

X100VI third position on power dial

Shuiyin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Fernie
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone experienced this before? I literally had this camera for 3 days and this started happening. On the power dial there the ON, OFF, then a third position. It is very easy for the dial to switch to this position but is very difficult to switch it out of this position. It actually takes quite a lot of force to turn it back to the ON position. I've had to send it in to Fuji for repairs. Honestly I'm pretty disappointed as it took a while to get my hands on this camera and now I won't have it again for another 4-6 weeks.
 
Seems you're not alone:

That toggle design/placement isn't the greatest. Too close to the edge of the body.
Impact injury risk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom