XS, XSI, T1, T2i, T3i...this may be a dumb question

Well my proce range is $800 are there any other suggestions of cameras anyone would make in this range?

As for what Im looking for is to shoot family and nature mostly but i would like to learn and grow as a photographer and have a first camera i can grow with

Well my proce range is $800 are there any other suggestions of cameras anyone would make in this range?

My suggestion would be a Nikon D90. A perfect camera for what you are suggesting..

If you want Canon, look at 40D's though and 50D's used perhaps.

so the d90 is better then the d5100?

so the d90 is better then the d5100?

Not in terms of Image quality, but in terms of ergonomics it is alot better yes! My suggestion is to check them out at a store.

Lets put it this way.. A D5100 is a great entry level camera.. a D90 will be a camera you can grow with.

What about the Canon 60d?

What about the Canon 60d?

That's what I was going to suggest... But the best price I found was $800 without a lens. You could get a 50mm f/1.8 for an additional 100 bucks or less though, and it would be worth it.

i can get a refurbished body and kit lens from canon on the 60D for $950 I dont usually like refurbished but if its that much better of a camera then the t3i I might spend the little extra

i can get a refurbished body and kit lens from canon on the 60D for $950 I dont usually like refurbished but if its that much better of a camera then the t3i I might spend the little extra

I think that could be a wise move..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back