yaaamaaaakaaaaziiiii

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well the slacker and I got bored today so we started walking with style...

First off here's the man behind the stunts:
josho.jpg

hand-plant-over-rail.jpg

grab-over-rail.jpg

These were taken with my A60 (didn't feel like luggin around the rebel) And I only had a 16mb card in there so I couldn't take too many pics.

Any opinions? Too much contrast? Over exposed sky not good? First one too grainy?
lemme have it :D

PS: I was peer pressured to post these pics by josh (the slacker) so I'm sure he would like some comments on his trickery. :roll:

Nice. Ths is something I'm planning on doing this summer as well. Prolly soon too. i might use my A303. However, it's a bit slow. I would rather use my parents rebel. Not that I want to use film, because I don't, but I don't have much of a choice :/

Anyhow, I like them.

The first one, is great, with the guy looking up. The picture (the way it looks) it's sort of chaotic (blurry< clear, but he has a hood on so its still kind of mysterious), and I like that a lot.

I love contrast and grain. my opinion is it suits the pictures.

I'm with photong on the first one. I think the grain suits the picture just fine. It creates a mood that kind of leads you to beleive this guy is up to something you know.

As for the other two, you're right, the sky is over exposed a bit but it makes for a nice silhouette. I kind of like em. Nice Work :D

Yeah but c'mon, look at the height on that third one! These pictures re-opened old wounds (as in roadrash :lol: ).

Yeah but c'mon, look at the height on that third one! These pictures re-opened old wounds (as in roadrash :lol: ).

What fun!!! The lines in the second frame are interesting. The jumps are excellent. I am not sure if I would like to see more detail in the jumper or not. The next attempt should be "Bob Fosse" style with legs and arms out stretched. The car in the 3rd frame may be a little distracting.

craig said:
What fun!!! The lines in the second frame are interesting. The jumps are excellent. I am not sure if I would like to see more detail in the jumper or not. The next attempt should be "Bob Fosse" style with legs and arms out stretched. The car in the 3rd frame may be a little distracting.

Yah, I agree with yah about that car.. next time I guess I'll be more aware of my background.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :D

PS: I've never heard of this Bob fosse fella... :? Some one special?

Ahh, the youth of today... Mr Fosse was one of the greatest choreographers of the stage. Roy Scheider (of "Jaws" fame) played him in "All that Jazz".

Long story short. If one is performing while the other is snapping photos the possibilities are endless. Look into theater and dance. Knowledge of those crafts will make the photos that much better. The Tarzan idea sounds excellent. I can't wait to see the results!

Now please, let this old woman who I am ask you the following: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?

I was looking for the skate board, but - alas! - none to be seen.

So what is all this ABOUT?

Other than that I really like the first photo!

Most reactions

Back