What's new

Years after a hurricane

JoshGuim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are photos of a friend of mine that lost his home to Hurricane Rita in 2005. You can view the full write up here, http://joshguim.blogspot.com/2011/03...urricanes.html

Please share any and all suggestions. Thanks!


-Josh Guim



5575157640_0833626f5a_z.jpg








 
I really like the first photo in this series because it connects to your friends story and portrays emotion. That being said I do like the other ones as well, and really like the second shot; but the subject remains a man on some steps and doesn't really portray the story.
 
Great images.

Having lost my home and business to a hurricane I can relate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom