cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 4, 2008 #1 Taken with the Zuiko EX-25 extention tube.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Ah, you take us out "diving" with this photo ... diving right into the flower. But I'm afraid this photo lacks in highlights. I am sure you can up them quite some more (like from 255 to 225 or so).
Ah, you take us out "diving" with this photo ... diving right into the flower. But I'm afraid this photo lacks in highlights. I am sure you can up them quite some more (like from 255 to 225 or so).