F Fingers TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 1, 2008 #1
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2008 #2 I like the concept but I think it should have been focused a little deeper the way it is hurts my eyes...to much blur overall.
I like the concept but I think it should have been focused a little deeper the way it is hurts my eyes...to much blur overall.
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2008 #3 I agree...good concept but the flowers in front are pretty soft-looking also.
rubbertree TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2008 #4 but I laugh at your title "Yellow" and your username "Fingers". Thought I was going to see a picture of something totally different!
but I laugh at your title "Yellow" and your username "Fingers". Thought I was going to see a picture of something totally different!