What's new

Yellow

Very nice shot. I guess it would result much better if you cropped the back area. :thumbup:
 
I love it too! But I also agree about cropping the black/sky so its nothing but yellowness
 
Thanks for the Critique and comments. Here it is as many of you suggested with the crop

$Focus-001.webp
 
Love it! Thought a bit strainful on the eyes haha, if you could id try and maybe sharpen up the infocus objects so that there are more dominate in the photo and less strainful to look at.


I personally liked it with the black sky, if it was taken a bit lower so that the tops of the flowers were pertruding into that black area I think it would have made for an interesting photo.. Though don't let my comments take away from it, I do still think its wonderful
 
I like it better with the black to provide some contrast. I would have also closed the aperture a bit to get a bit more depth of field so more plants are in focus.

The bokeh is very nice on this and not distracting at all. Nice and smooth. I think I would reshoot this so that one of the flowering stalks in focus extended into the black to act as a visual lead from the black to the yellow. All it would take is a lower angle.

Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom