TekGino
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2009
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Raleigh, NC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
As a matter of fact, feel free to post
your own photos!
Fist time shooting fireworks with the D40.
These were taken on the 3rd, at a party
we went to.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
These were taken tonight. I tried to get
above the Eagles gas station....
#6
#7
#8
I have so many, it's really hard to pick,
and choose!
your own photos!
Fist time shooting fireworks with the D40.
These were taken on the 3rd, at a party
we went to.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
These were taken tonight. I tried to get
above the Eagles gas station....
#6
#7
#8
I have so many, it's really hard to pick,
and choose!
