Yesterday's quick shoots

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was asked to do a few quick portraits yesterday - had about 5-10 minutes each. Having to be prepared and not having much time, turned this into a milestone for me.

462010762_thVT4-L.jpg

462012947_ajxgn-L.jpg

462016524_dsh5J-L.jpg

462019157_9K7JH-L.jpg

462021933_A7xgN-L.jpg

462030197_PvAEU-L.jpg

462028541_uVmP5-L.jpg

These look great, the last one is my personal favorite, the background goes well with the skin tone, the focus falls off nice, the tight composition, and that soft kicker is just the icing on the cake.

Specifically what canvas are you using?

Nice shots Kieth I hope to be able to do portriat's like this some day.........

These look great, the last one is my personal favorite, the background goes well with the skin tone, the focus falls off nice, the tight composition, and that soft kicker is just the icing on the cake.

thanks, yeah that's probably my favorite. For kicks, here's a full-res of that one - Keith Kelly Photography - Bolivar MO- powered by SmugMug

Specifically what canvas are you using?

this copper spice at Amvona - Amvona 720 imagine, discover, connect.

The drop really has more whites in it, (the real light color is white) so I put a peach filter on the backlight to tone down the white.

Nice shots Kieth I hope to be able to do portriat's like this some day.........

thanks, I really enjoyed this one

thanks, yeah that's probably my favorite. For kicks, here's a full-res of that one - Keith Kelly Photography - Bolivar MO- powered by SmugMug

this copper spice at Amvona - Amvona 720 imagine, discover, connect.

The drop really has more whites in it, (the real light color is white) so I put a peach filter on the backlight to tone down the white.

thanks, I really enjoyed this one

OH MY! Only 69 bucks? Have you used Amvona as a vendor before? Might do alot of shopping there...thanks.

OH MY! Only 69 bucks? Have you used Amvona as a vendor before? Might do alot of shopping there...thanks.

I used them this once after hearing great reviews. Can't complain, and will use them again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back