Eva D TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 82 Reaction score 6 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 #1 I ran across the street yesterday and this is what I ended up with. Hope you like it. Feedback appreciated.
I ran across the street yesterday and this is what I ended up with. Hope you like it. Feedback appreciated.
dxqcanada2 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 #2 I normally dislike "sunset" shots ... but I take exception to this one. Possibly needs to be darker ?
I normally dislike "sunset" shots ... but I take exception to this one. Possibly needs to be darker ?
Eva D TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 82 Reaction score 6 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you! Here is a edited version of the same picture... thats to your suggestion it is better.
molested_cow1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Apr 24, 2011 #4 I don't see anything. I guess it's over already
Eva D TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 82 Reaction score 6 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Sorry I had a long day yesterday and I guess I forgot to put the picture into my post..
J joealcantar TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2011 Messages 840 Reaction score 85 Location Beaumont, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 #6 Looks like a field that was irrigated, cool shot. - Shoot well, Joe
Eva D TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 82 Reaction score 6 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Its an almond orchard that was replanted and irrigated. Thank you. Is there anything that I could do that would make the shot better?
Its an almond orchard that was replanted and irrigated. Thank you. Is there anything that I could do that would make the shot better?