Yet another bag question

Solthar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And a simple one this time;

Do any of you know if the Lowepro Flipside 200 has enough space to hold a Sigma 150-500mm? Stumbled upon one in a camera store, and it looks to be very very close, but I don't want to go out and buy one until I know.

Heh, it would be perfect if it did! ;)

It fits my Canon EF 75-300mm. You have to play with the different compartments to make one long enough laying down. I have that lens, an 18-55mm, and a EF 100mm macro in the bag at all times. I have to have either the 75-300 or the 100 on the camera to make them all fit.

Really .... Take it in and try it out.
I found a nice backpack bag which would fit my 40D with a EF 400 f/2.8 attached with some room for accessories and a laptop.
It didn't look like it would fit, but trying it it did. This really made using the 400 more expediant so it gathers a lot less dust.:lol:

Really .... Take it in and try it out.
I found a nice backpack bag which would fit my 40D with a EF 400 f/2.8 attached with some room for accessories and a laptop.
It didn't look like it would fit, but trying it it did. This really made using the 400 more expediant so it gathers a lot less dust.:lol:

The army called, they would like their duffle bag back.:lol::mrgreen::lol:

The 400 f2.8 is not what I would consider a real back packing kind of lens personally. Especially with a laptop included. But to each their own. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back