Yet another city stray

Impressive looking cat. It looks like he thinks he is the king of Manila. Lots of stay cats there?

Nice cat....
Wonderful image! I really like the portrait crop on this one.
Thanks guys

Impressive looking cat. It looks like he thinks he is the king of Manila. Lots of stay cats there?
Thanks, yes lots but in this part at least they are well looked after with food/water and even inoculations and neutering programs. Not so lucky elsewhere in the city though…
As a result of them generally being in good condition they are treated like pets by the public, you will always see people stopping and making a fuss of them, something they would of course not do if they looked diseased and a candidate for rabies…
Some view as pests of course but the thing I have noticed is a strange and almost total absence of roaches and vermin in this area….. 🤔

Thanks guys

Thanks, yes lots but in this part at least they are well looked after with food/water and even inoculations and neutering programs. Not so lucky elsewhere in the city though…
As a result of them generally being in good condition they are treated like pets by the public, you will always see people stopping and making a fuss of them, something they would of course not do if they looked diseased and a candidate for rabies…
Some view as pests of course but the thing I have noticed is a strange and almost total absence of roaches and vermin in this area….. 🤔
We don't have strays here due to them getting hunted by the bobcats and coyotes, which means we do have roaches and we do have the occasional rat visiting the bird feeder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back