What's new

Yet another twilight photo

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1215922526-4.jpg
 
Nice. I like the golden light on the bale and grass. Did you use a graduated filter?
 
Nice. I like the golden light on the bale and grass. Did you use a graduated filter?
I shot this scene both with and without filter so I had to go to my files and check :) This one was indeed shot with filter.

Thanks for your comment!
 
Interesting.
Nice, neat and simple. With beautiful sunset on the background.

I wonder how it would look at Blue Hour... (i'm into blue hour lately :p)
 
Mmmmm....that sky is just yummy!! Great shot, invisibabe!!
 
I wonder how it would look at Blue Hour... (i'm into blue hour lately :p)
We would've stayed for blue-hour photos, but we were like 4 hours away from home, plus it was getting chilly out there :)

Thank you all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom