TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2665532025_4d9aeb8079.jpg

2666354734_bd6041f7d9.jpg

2665530929_62b440b260.jpg

2665530479_7a80297f51.jpg

2666353048_8149b29957.jpg

2666352602_fe1614faa4.jpg

You did a great job of capturing your beautiful dog in action! I couldn't keep up with a whippet... They'd wear me out!

The last photo is kind of scary. Is the dog mad at you in this photo, or did you just catch him in a strange way?

I would like to see a photo of the dog in mid-stride. Whippets and greyhounds have such a unique stride, it may make an interesting photo (dog in mid-flight...lol).

Thank you so much for sharing, and please do not hesitate to post more of your wonder whippet in the future! :)

You did a great job of capturing your beautiful dog in action! I couldn't keep up with a whippet... They'd wear me out!

The last photo is kind of scary. Is the dog mad at you in this photo, or did you just catch him in a strange way?

I would like to see a photo of the dog in mid-stride. Whippets and greyhounds have such a unique stride, it may make an interesting photo (dog in mid-flight...lol).

Thank you so much for sharing, and please do not hesitate to post more of your wonder whippet in the future! :)

LOL thanks. he is a whippet cross, we just cant figure out what else he has in him. we rescued him.

I tried so hard to get him in mid stride at a full run, but I just couldn't keep up with him. I think next time I run him at the dog park I'll try again. he has more room to break into his stride there.

I love to watch him run. he is like a bullet.

i see why Yoda fits him.

great shots though it's a shame the tail is cut off in the last, it takes away from it.

#5 shows alot of concentration in his eyes. but i think #2 is the best

nice job!

LOL thanks. he is a whippet cross, we just cant figure out what else he has in him. we rescued him.

I tried so hard to get him in mid stride at a full run, but I just couldn't keep up with him. I think next time I run him at the dog park I'll try again. he has more room to break into his stride there.

I love to watch him run. he is like a bullet.

Nice shots, looks like fun.

I know nothing about Whippets, but when I first saw him, I thought the head looks much like a German Shepherd.

Whip-it good...

(sorry, had to do it)

Nice pics. The second one is a nice portrait.

Nice shots, looks like fun.

I know nothing about Whippets, but when I first saw him, I thought the head looks much like a German Shepherd.

whippets are sight hounds.....they are most like a medium sized greyhound.....the one we have is known as a petite whippet as he is only 20 pounds.....whippets can run up to 35 mph, have a prey instinct that will cause them to chase down movement.....yoda has run out of the house at full speed and grabbed a bird flying across the yard.....poor bird. We initially thought he has some shepherd in him, but some of my research has shown me that whippets can have those some of those colors/markings.

Whippets are skiddish dogs, dont like to be picked up and are VERY loyal to their owners.....the also have very little body fat so they are prone to getting cold very easily.......ours is a mix, but he displays most all whippet traits from what I have read and observed from him.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back