What's new

Yonkers

Great picture, although its a little too HDR looking for my taste, excellent shot.

Also, whats up with the trees in the right corner? Was it windy or something? Or was that created in PP? The tips on some of them look blue...
 
I think there is way too much fringing going on there... Use the auto align tool and it should fix that!
 
Great picture, although its a little too HDR looking for my taste, excellent shot.

Also, whats up with the trees in the right corner? Was it windy or something? Or was that created in PP? The tips on some of them look blue...


Well I did the 3 shots for the HDR underway from the ship I am on so there is a small amount of ghosting. As for the blue tips it is from poor post processing. I made a duplicate layer and converted to B&W then adjusted the opacity on the B&W. Then I cut out the sky to get color back in sky. Poor cut out = blotch. Also cloned lots of stuff off the rocks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom