Yosemite Falls

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken while a controlled fire was burning so a blue haze was covering alot of the granite mountains at the time.

3692305741_c9f919ddf6_o.jpg

I think if anything the haze adds to the photo

I think that your choice of placement of the watermark GREATLY decreases the image's attributes. My eyes want to go to the waterfalls, but right below them are those bold ugly letters, and my eyes can't make it to the falls. Maybe on the lower right side? I don't know, perhaps you were trying to hide the cars and stuff there?

Anyway, I can see the picture is very nice, I lived in Ca over 10 years and never went there. I think this does a good job of portraying the place, which in turns makes me feel bad about not ever taking the trip from the bay.

Thanks for the comments guys! DemonAstroth I think your absolutely right about the watermark. Here's the orignal without it.

3768193580_8a97ed24ec_o.jpg

btw I think I might've accidently sharpened this version for the web twice....it looks grainier..LOL

Last edited:
Well, I do like it better for sure.

Now head out to Point Reyes and start shooting! I miss the bay quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing the pic, I really enjoy it.

I actually haven't been there in over 10 years myself -it's beautiful there. If i get the chance to get caught up with all my photo editing I promised myself to drive around for a weekend and just shoot for fun. The thing is since i've joined TPF it's been cutting time away from the editing..:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back