YOU and YOUR camera!

Wow, that's quite a list. For the most part it looks like the cassett (dating myself here) collection I had in high school! :lmao::lmao:

I dont know. Thats a subjective question. You tell me...

Nickleback
Def Leppard
Billy Idol
Cinderella
Little River Band
FireHouse
Slaughter
Vixen
Seether
Whitesnake
Crossfade
White Lion
Jackyl
Warrant
Trixter
L.A. Guns

Doug Raflik

You need some "Iron Maiden" in there, now THAT's a show...

Sweet list. One band that is missing....:er: POISON! Ahh! LOL...just giving you **** man.

Must be cool to shoot bands like that, of that caliber. :thumbup:

Few of me and my wife (Canon SLR):

FH000016.jpg

My avvy:
FH000019.jpg

And my true form, or when I'm pissed:
Oblivion2008-08-0419-08-25-02.jpg
:lmao::fangs:

I love the smell of Brimstone and Fel-steel in the morning! Ahhh..refreshing. :hail:

-------------

Last edited:
Oh sure, just because everyone else is doing it?

Young man, what kind of excuse is that?

If everyone were jumping off a cliff, like those little mammal things, what do you call them, lemons, lemmings, would then that make it okay for you to be jumping...

(oh, the voices from our past) :mrgreen:

Oh sure, just because everyone else is doing it?

Young man, what kind of excuse is that?

If everyone were jumping off a cliff, like those little mammal things, what do you call them, lemons, lemmings, would then that make it okay for you to be jumping...

(oh, the voices from our past) :mrgreen:

It's actually kind of funny, I never intended to post one of those in here, but after taking that out of shear boredome I kinda liked it. Anyway now I have one on film, the first ones are digital.

I actually scanned that backwards. :)

This is a little silly...Everyone else has lovely pro cameras... And I am posting this... But hey... Here I am with my camera! :)

DSC00892.jpg

Don't worry. You've not heard about the almighty power of "mario cam" yet. All these people with big DSLR's just don't get it. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back