You can ignore this.

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to show someone photos I have taken. I figured this is the best way to send them a whole bunch at once (a link to this thread) So you can ignore the thread if you want. Feel free to comment though if you wish.

GT.jpg

stairs.jpg

arrow.jpg

blackandwhiteedit.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

I think I like #4 the best. nice point of view, and the curve of the tree line is a nice touch.

Thank you. Another thing about that shot that I love, is that it was taken on a day when there was a MASSIVE forest fire about 20 miles away, and the smoke from the fire was making it foggy, you can see it in the distant trees. that picture was almost an accident, the camera was accidentally on B&W when I was just trying to take a non-artsy color picture of the fog itself. I saw how good it seemed, then recomposed, switched from program to full manual, and set up what you see here. I think it works in black and white.

Well, I skipped looking too closely at the car shots (not my thing), but I got intrigued by the stairs. I quite like that photo!

Chris, the B&W shot is aces.

Frank

I really like #1 the reflection in the bodywork is cool and the shape of the exhaust just exposed is sweet too. Wouldn't look out of place in any car mag.

I also like #4, except the sign is very distracting, I would of gone and taken it down. haha only jk

How busy does the road get in number 4? IT would be cool to do a long exposure at night with all the car lights!

You know, I consider these my best works in the past year(if that's sad, oh well, still only 1 year of owning a camera), and it's nice to see how many people have different favorites. This is showing me, that I am starting to reach a level where I can appeal to many people, and vary my subjects.

As for the Mustang GT, that is not mine, that is a friend's. The blue Rx-7 to the left of the red 240SX in the 2 car shot is mine. My mom has a 2004 Mustang V6 Convertible, but it's auto and heavy. My cousin has a v-6 with several upgrades. I have ridden in a Cobra, I have had my fair bit of experience with Mustangs, I just prefer my lighter 1987 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo II.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back