You know you're lazy when...

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
We all get the lazies some times, but this is absurd. Even as I was posting my "Warehouse" image, I was looking at it thinking, this would work a lot better if I took out my tablet and did some dodge/burn and selective desat work on it.

Meh. It's good enough.

It wasn't even so much the dodge/burn, it was literally opening the drawer and plugging in the tablet that had me thinking it was worth posting a sub-standard image.

Why am I so damn lazy??

I often find myself too lazy to even cheat on homework.

I've never been so inclined to cheat, but definitely on the just not turning something in...

I've never been so inclined to cheat, but definitely on the just not turning something in...

Not so much cheating.. more... comparing answers with someone before I write mine down :lmao:

You KNOW you're lazy when you tell your kid to pick up the TV remote from the coffee table, where it is positioned absolutely equidistant from both of you, and then you tell him to, "Change the channel to ESPN-2."

You KNOW you're lazy when you tell your kid to pick up the TV remote from the coffee table, where it is positioned absolutely equidistant from both of you, and then you tell him to, "Change the channel to ESPN-2."

You know you're lazy when you go to change the channel and you cant find the remote.. so you get up and spend 25 minutes looking for it.

True story.

You can't imagine how many threads I don't post in because I'm too lazy...

You know youre lazy when you just click reply, not reply with quote.

you know you're lazy when you don't click reply at all and just say "f*ck it"

You know you're lazy when you're laying in bed, wrapped up in 3 blankets browsing TPF on your iphone, dealing with a crappy 3g connection, and you're too lazy to go into the settings and turn wifi back on..... But I would..uhh..never do that. Oh yeah, and I've gotta go to the bathroom. And I'm starving. But I'm too lazy to get up :meh:

You know you're lazy when it's too hot, too cold, too windy, too cloudy, too sunny, too foggy, too noisy, too much of nothing going on AND too busy all at the same time to go out and take photographs.

Oh. And that pile of RAW files? I have a headache.

Awwww. There are advantages of being an enthusiast rather than a pro.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back